- To make whatever contribution our titles allow to further the implementation of justice in the courts.
- To participate in and develop programs and activities that will directly benefit our community.
- To develop a format that will enable minorities in our communities to better understand how the court systems works in relation to their lives.
- To champion the cause of Equal Employment Opportunity hiring practices within the court.
- To provide a forum wherein, fraternally, we can discuss common problems and work toward their solution.
- To encourage the highest degree of development and achievement in our members.
Membership is open to all court employees, permanent or provisional within the Unified Court System.